Upshur Park Egg Hunt

Maria Barry

Mar 14, 2016, 10:01:24 PM3/14/16
to friendsof16t...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

The 16th Street Neighborhood Association, the Friends of 16th Street Heights Parks, and the DC Department of Parks and Recreation invite you to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, March 19th at Upshur Park from 11:00 am - noon! There will be three hunts: 11:00 am, 11:30 am, and noon.

Interested in helping with the event? We need volunteers to arrive at Upshur Park at 10:00 am that day to do a quick clean-up of the hill where the hunt will be held. We also need volunteers to re-fill eggs with candy in between the hunts.  Please e-mail Carrie Beaudreau at carri...@gmail.com if you are interested in volunteering.

We hope you will join us at this very fun event which has been held (almost) annually in our community for at least a decade! Come one come all. Please post accordingly.
See you at the parks!

Maria