2018 SSNA Easter Egg Hunt at Upshur Park is Saturday, March 24 from 11 am - Noon [1 Attachment]

Maria Barry

Mar 15, 2018, 10:31:56 AM3/15/18
to friendsof16t...@googlegroups.com, Jack H Campbell, Chelsea Hodgkins, Audrey Nwanze

[Attachment(s) from Jack Campbell included below]

Dear neighbors,

It’s time for that most beloved spring event – The SSNA Easter Egg Hunt at Upshur Park!

Please join us for the 16th Street Neighborhood Association’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Upshur Park (4300 Arkansas Avenue). Our volunteers have stuffed nearly 1000 Easter eggs with candy and treats for all the kids!

Along with our great partners, the Friends of 16th Street Heights Parks and DC Department of Parks and Recreation, we are pleased to bring you this beloved tradition once again.

There will be three egg hunts: 11 am, 11:30 am and Noon. Kids of all ages are welcome.

ARRIVE EARLY:

Please note, each hunt will commence at the appointed time, so arrive early to ensure you don't miss the start of your preferred egg hunt!!!

If you wish to volunteer to help stuffing eggs, setting up or cleaning up, please contact ssn...@gmail.com.

Attachment(s) from Jack Campbell | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Easter Egg Hunt 2018.png

.