Fwd: [PoSH-DC] SATURDAY NOV 14 UPSHUR DOG PARK clean up 9am-11am

Maria Barry

Nov 13, 2015, 9:31:40 AM11/13/15
to friendsof16t...@googlegroups.com
Come one come all!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 'neela' via Parents of Sixteenth Street Heights - DC <pos...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 9:23 AM
Subject: [PoSH-DC] SATURDAY NOV 14 UPSHUR DOG PARK clean up 9am-11am
To: yahoogroups <16th...@yahoogroups.com>, yahoogroups <petwort...@yahoogroups.com>, Parents of Sixteenth St Heights <pos...@googlegroups.com>

Hey, all,

If you have a dog or are thinking of getting one or feel like getting your do-gooder ya-yas out on a Saturday morning, please join us at Upshur Dog Park at Allison and Arkansas on Nov. 14 (that's tomorrow) from 9 to 11 to hack back weeds and generally fight entropy.

Please bring work gloves and rakes, pruning shears etc. Garbage bags will be provided, and perhaps some homemade muffins, too, if I can get my act together. But please leave your hound at home, as it will be hard to keep an eye on your dog and clean up at the same time.

Thanks and hope to see you.

Allbest
Neela

Friends of 16th Street Parks --supporting Hamilton and Upshur Parks
http://friendsof16thstreetparks.org/
202-258-5031 (cell)