RSVP for Special Dana Day with Sayadaw U Jagara Sunday May 21 at Aranya Bodhi

❧ Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

May 20, 2017, 6:29:10 PM5/20/17
to Dhammadharini Google Group post, Friends of the Hermitage
Re:
❧ Special Meal Dana to Greet Sayadaw U Jagara
Sunday May 21 at Aranya Bodhi Hermitage.
RSVP and help us coordinate this dana here.

Dear Dhamma friends,
We are having a wonderful daylong retreat with Sayadaw U Jagara today at Dhammadharini Monastery.

All friends of the hermitage and friends of our bhikkhunis' community are welcome to the special Dana day at Aranya Bodhi tomorrow (Sunday, May 21). Please RSVP here asap (if not already), if you plan to join for the Dana day at Aranya Bodhi tomorrow. Be sure to ask for directions, gate code, and shuttle if you need them, and let us know what time you plan to arrive. Be sure to add 30 mins onto your mapped travel time to Jenner to be able to arrive in time for Dana!

Welcome to the beautifully, sunny, springtime forest, full of wildflowers and wonderful peaceful and clear ambiance from our 6-week long meditation retreat,

Be well
& please remember to RSVP asap!

Thanks so much!

Much metta
from Hermitage dwellers

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Friends of Dhammadharini <dhamma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dhamma friends,

All our Dhammadharini community is now immersed in a special six-week long period of retreat at both the monastery and hermitage (info here). Ven. Ayya Tathaloka will be returning from Australia to join us for the last two weeks of the retreat at Aranya Bodhi. The retreat ends May 19th.

Upon the conclusion of the retreat there will be a special daylong retreat "The Various Modes of Mindfulness Seen in the Gradual Training" offered for all at our Dhammadharini Monastery on May 20th, and a special Dana at Aranya Bodhi Hermitage on May 21st. Info is below and here. Please register and RSVP at the links below.

Directly following, from May 22-29, Sayadaw U Jagara will be leading the "Examining Reality as a Path to Freedom: Insight Meditation Retreat for Experienced Students" at Spirit Rock. Limited space is still available. Apply/register here.

Our Dhammadharini community will celebrate Vesaka on Sunday, May 28th at our Dhammadharini Monastery. We will have the first Dhamma reflections from our bhikkhuni teachers following this special period of retreat. All are welcome!

Wishing you well in Dhamma ~

❧ Special Day Long Retreat with Sayadaw U Jagara

The Various Modes of Mindfulness Seen in the Gradual Training
Saturday, May 20 at Dhammadharini Monastery

Sayadaw U Jagara has 35 years' experience as a Buddhist monk, living in Sri Lanka and Myanmar, dedicated to the practice, study and teaching of dhamma. Born in Canada, he has trained and taught in the U Ba Khin as well as in the Pa Auk traditions of Myanmar.

The bhikkhunis have benefited from the Sayadaw's teaching in the Bay Area over the past several years, and we are delighted to bring him to Dhammadharini Monastery.

9:00-9:30 am |
9:30 |
10:15 |
10:45 |
11:00 |
12:00 |

4:30 |
5:30 |

Arrive and settle
Intro & Guided Meditation
Walking Meditation
Setting up Dana Meal (bring a dish)
Dana Meal
Lunch Clean-up
Afternoon program as set by Sayadaw
Dhamma Reflection
Closing, Tea & Departure for Day Visitors

Due to limited space, you must pre-register to be sure of a place inside the meditation hall.  Weather permitting, there will be space for overflow seating outside.  Register here

❧ Special Meal Dana to Greet Sayadaw U Jagara

Sunday May 21 at Aranya Bodhi Hermitage.
To RSVP or help us coordinate this dana, please RSVP here.

❧ Vesak Full Moon Celebration

--

Dhammadharini
 (support foundation)

​Monetary ​
​d​
onations
​ may be posted to the monastery address or made online {info}.
6791 Sturtevant Dr, Penngrove CA
94951, USA
Phone or text: 707.583.9522

--our hermitage--
Mailing Address: PO Box 16, Jenner, CA 95450, USA
Skype phone voicemail or text: 707.340.4282

"Beautiful in the beginning,
beautiful in the middle,
beautiful in the end"
--