Your Advice re: Battery Operated/Rechargeable Dehumidifier/s for Hermitage Kutis

❧ Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Oct 24, 2016, 5:42:58 PM10/24/16
to Friends of the Hermitage
Dear friends of the hermitage,

May this note find you well -

Here at Aranya Bodhi, we are now truly feeling this is a rain forest!

Also, we know that in this season we must take special care with regards keeping humidity levels down inside hermitage buildings to prevent problems arising with mold.

With our retreat time beginning in three days, see that back-to-back rain storms are predicted here for most of the next ten days, we are thinking about how to dehumidify our no-electric retreat cabins (kutis) that will be in use.

I've seen these rechargeable battery-operated dehumidifiers, and wonder if any of you have any experience with them and can give us a recommendation as to what will work well for a 10x12 building, that we can then easily recharge by changing out the battery, or bringing the dehumidifier for charging to our hermitage common's area.

Thanks so much for your advice!  And thank you always for all your care for our hermitage.

With much metta always,
from the peaceful monsoon forest,

Ayya Tathaloka

--