Open Dhamma Day at the Hermitage September 18th ~ Welcome!

Tathaaloka Bhikkhuni

Sep 10, 2016, 2:35:53 PM9/10/16
to Friends of the Hermitage
Warm greetings from the misty autumnal Awakening Forest, dear Friends of the Hermitage,

This coming September full moon a week from now begins the 2600th Anniversary of our Bhikkhuni Sangha and Fourfold Sangha of the Buddha - a once in a lifetime centenary.

I've had the enormous blessing to undertake Vassa at our jewel of a hermitage this year, and Sept. 18th is also my birthday.  I'd like to offer the 18th as a "open day" at the hermitage for this Vassa, with time of Dhamma sharing after the meal. Welcome!

RSVP to awakeni...@gmail.com if you'd like to join us. Be sure you receive an updated gate code.

Wishing you well, with metta,

always in Dhamma ~
Ayya Tathaloka