Nalagiri House and Hungry Ghost Retreats

Vince

Aug 7, 2019, 11:08:54 AM8/7/19
to Friends of Thamkrabok Monastery
LATEST NEWS –

DISAPPOINTINGLY, DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, THE OPENING OF NALAGIRI HOUSE TO OFFER WEEKLY RESIDENTIAL MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION RETREATS HAS BEEN SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY.

Dear Sajja Friends,

Many of you know that it was our intention that Nalagiri House in Tipperary would offer 7-day (6-night) mindfulness focussed retreats where individuals might find themselves within a supportive community.  Sadly, we have been forced to suspend all building works until resolutions with current difficulties are found.

In the meantime, we have arranged a variety of one-day, weekend and five-day workshop-retreats in Ireland, USA, India and England over the next several months.

For dates and details of these upcoming retreats please see the Hungry Ghost Retreats website.

Right Now It’s Like This

I will meet today with appreciation and joy;
with friendliness and kindness,
with compassion and generosity,
and with understanding and acceptance.

With best wishes and much Metta,
DUBLIN - SUNDAY, AUGUST 25th, 2019
CORK - SUNDAY, AUGUST 25th, 2019

Here is the full list of upcoming ‘Hungry Ghost’ events -

August 24 – Waking Up in Dublin, Ireland

August 24, 2019
IRELAND – Dublin
‘Waking Up to This Life’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

August 25 – Waking Up in Cork, Ireland

August 25, 2019
IRELAND – Cork
‘Waking Up to This Life’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

August 31 – Waking Up in Olympia, USA

August 31, 2019
USA – Olympia, WA
‘Waking Up to This Life’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

Sept 01 – Waking Up in Seattle, USA

September 01, 2019
USA – Seattle, WA
‘Waking Up to This Life’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

Sept 5 to 8 – Buddhist Recovery Summit 2019 in Lacey, USA

September 5 to 8, 2019
USA – Lacey, Washington
‘Recovery: What’s Buddhism Got to Do With It?’
Buddhist Recovery Summit 2019

Sept 21 – Waking Up in Dharamsala, India

September 21, 2019
INDIA – Dharamsala (Upper)
‘Waking Up to This Life’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

Sept 23 to 27 – From Hungry Ghost to Being Human in India

September 23 to 27, 2019
INDIA – Dharamsala (Lower)
‘From Hungry Ghost to Being Human without Going Through Hell’
A five-day Hungry Ghost Retreat with Vince Cullen

October 14 to 18 – From Hungry Ghost to Being Human in Cork, Ireland

October 14 – 18, 2019
IRELAND – Cork
‘From Hungry Ghost to Being Human without Going Through Hell’
A five-day Hungry Ghost Retreat with Vince Cullen

Nov 15 to 17 – Living from the Heart in Clare, Ireland

Friday, November 15 to Sunday 17, 2019
IRELAND – Clare
‘Living from the Heart’
A weekend retreat with Vince Cullen

January 11, 2020 – Serenity in London, UK

January 11, 2020
ENGLAND – London
‘Serenity – a Journey without Destination’
A one-day workshop-retreat with Vince Cullen

In terms of addictions and compulsions,
there is a liberating difference between 'abstinence' and 'abandonment'.

~ Vince Cullen

For more information or answers to questions you may have, please call or email us as follows:

Email: ad...@Nalagiri-Mindfulness.ie

Nalagiri House
Carrigahorig
Nenagh, Tipperary
Ireland E45 R202

Telephone +353 (0) 85 130 4184    or    +44 (0) 2081 448548