Big donation coming. Who can help?

Stephen Lovett

Jul 10, 2013, 12:01:59 PM7/10/13
to friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
So I went to my boss to tell him I would match a company donation for Phil up to $500. He called me a pussy and told me he'd go to $1000 if I can get someone to match me at $500. I'm in for $500. Any ideas?

Adrian Ortlieb

Jul 10, 2013, 12:08:53 PM7/10/13
to Stephen Lovett, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
How about going to his brother and telling him that a $500 donation from him would increase your boss's donation to $1000... Haha.
Great job, Stephen!

--
Adrian Ortlieb
Verizon Wireless iPhone

On Jul 10, 2013, at 11:01 AM, Stephen Lovett <sdlo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I went to my boss to tell him I would match a company donation for Phil up to $500. He called me a pussy and told me he'd go to $1000 if I can get someone to match me at $500. I'm in for $500. Any ideas?

Hunter Fleetwood

Jul 10, 2013, 12:19:42 PM7/10/13
to Adrian Ortlieb, Stephen Lovett, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for $250 Stephen. Great job!

Also, my company will be making a donation as well. Will keep y'all posted.

Adrian Ortlieb

Jul 10, 2013, 12:40:26 PM7/10/13
to friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
I wish Tommy and I had waited before making ours.
--
Adrian M. Ortlieb

111 Girard Park Drive #2
Lafayette, LA 70503

(337) 412 9199

This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. Please reply that you have received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.

Morgan Akers

Jul 10, 2013, 1:47:49 PM7/10/13
to Adrian Ortlieb, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
Ditto...

Sent from my iPhone

ayoc...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2013, 3:24:07 PM7/10/13
to Morgan Akers, Adrian Ortlieb, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
Stephen, count me in. I will match your 500!!

Sent from my iPhone

Will Thach

Jul 10, 2013, 4:20:39 PM7/10/13
to ayoc...@gmail.com, Morgan Akers, Adrian Ortlieb, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
Bank of America (wifes co) is matching our 500 as well.
Will Thach

Stephen Lovett

Jul 14, 2013, 7:18:15 PM7/14/13
to ayoc...@gmail.com, Morgan Akers, Adrian Ortlieb, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
Ali,
So my boss is donating $1000 and I have a developer putting up $500. For simplicity sake I told my boss you and I were each putting up $500 to match his $1000.  Thanks so much for stepping up in the clutch!

Cheers,
Stephen

Stephen Lovett

Jul 14, 2013, 7:18:53 PM7/14/13
to Will Thach, ayoc...@gmail.com, Morgan Akers, Adrian Ortlieb, friends-of-...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah, this isn't an excuse for any of you to delay your or your company donation!