HAPPY THANKSGIVING

stanle...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2011, 1:16:52 PM11/24/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com
Today is the Thanksgiving Day - a day set aside in the United States to thank God, and all those He brought into our lives. For Millions For Christ Missions, we are forever grateful to God and to our numerous supporters for staying with us despite the times. These 21 years, God has led us through the mountains and through the valleys. We cannot boast that we have lasted this far because of our great planning and righteousness. The Lord has carried on His mission despite us. We cannot thank Him enough. We must thank you too for supporting Millions For Christ Mission all these years. May the good Lord reward you beyond what you can imagine. You are loved. As you meet with family and friends, and as you thank God and them for all their investments in your life, do remember that God will not forget your labors of love and work of faith which you have done in this mission. Thank you.

Dr & Mrs. Stanley Nwoji
International Directors
Millions For Christ Missions