Thank you for joining "Friends of Millions For Christ Missions"

1 view

stanle...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2011, 7:37:09 PM8/5/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for joining "Friends of Millions For Christ Missions." We are amazed at the response so far. We know that many more people will join us to labor together to see all nations discipled for Christ. We will be glad to hear your inputs as we share reports, or bring up discussions. We want to see from all perspectives. You are free to counsel us, to correct us, and to even rebuke us. We promise to be accountable to God and to you year after year. We see the crisis in the world as the opportunity we need to live for Christ, share His
Word, demonstrate His power, and reach the unreached. Again, thank you for joining "Friends of Millions For Christ Missions."

Dr. & Mrs. Stanley C Nwoji
President/International Director
Millions For Christ Missions