Join our Prayer Conference

1 view

stanle...@gmail.com

Aug 22, 2011, 10:21:33 AM8/22/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com
This is a critical time in history for God’s mission on earth, our families, our host nation (the US), Africa, and the other continents of the earth. We cannot allow the devil to continue his onslaught on humanity. Remember overcoming the devil will not work merely by human strategies. We must declare the victory that Jesus Christ obtained for us at the cross of Calvary. The Millions For Christ Missions will hold prayer conferences every Thursday henceforth to plead the case of the nations before God. There will be intense praying on behalf of the Millions For Christ Missions, and its strategies for discipling nations for Christ. We invite you to log in. These are the particulars:

Phone: 218862642
Access Code: 7246636
Time: 8:00pm

We will be starting this Thursday 08.25.2011. Thank you.