Mark Your Calendar: Millions For Christ Missions' 21st Anniversary

1 view

stanle...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2011, 12:10:04 AM10/19/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com
Dearly Beloved of the Lord,
Every year we gather together to celebrate the Lord Jesus Christ for establishing the Millions For Christ Missions. This 2011 Anniversary is unique. We desire to bring together African Christians in Diaspora to dialogue with Western Christians on "Christian Mission in the 21st Century." We believe that this will be the beginning of a conversation that will encourage partnership as we all labor to disciple all nations for our Lord Jesus Christ. In this anniversary, the training model of the Millions For Christ University will be introduced. The vision is train at least 360 missionaries every year for the unreached nations. Participants will also hear of the economic strategies for supporting these missionaries. Your presence will be highly appreciated; it is an eternal investment.

Date:      Saturday, December 10, 2011
Venue:    Hilton Garden Inn, 5015 Campbell Blvd., Nottingham (Baltimore) Maryland 21236
Time:      10:00am - 12noon (Morning Session); 12 - 2pm(Lunch); 2pm - 5pm (Afternoon Session); 6pm - 9pm (Anniversary Celebration)

We cannot thank you enough for your support of this work. May the grace of the Lord be multiplied to you.

Dr. Stanley Chinedum Nwoji
President/International Director
Millions For Christ Missions
123 West Main Street, Elkton MD 21921