Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

1 view

stanle...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2011, 1:02:17 AM12/21/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com
At the end of each year, we take stock of what the Lord has done for us. This year Millions For Christ Missions is 21 years. We cannot fathom how the Lord has led us this far. We want to take time out to thank you for how you have stayed with us all these years. Thank you for your prayer, financial, and material support. There is no way we could do this work without you. This is the season when we remember the miracle of the incarnation: that God became human, and yet remained God. All of us in Millions For Christ Missions wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Thank you very much.

Dr. Stanley Nwoji