Every Thursday Prayer Conference

1 view

stanle...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2011, 8:21:12 AM10/3/11
to friends-of-millions...@googlegroups.com
Every Thursday we pray for the Millions For Christ Missions and for the nations. We believe that the nations will come under the lordship of Jesus Christ when the church prays without ceasing. In Matthew 9:36-38, Jesus Christ shows us that it is the church that must pray the Lord of the harvest to send laborers into the harvest field. In Matthew 10, He sent out those He commissioned to pray. We cannot go if we have not prayed. This is the time to gather all those who love Millions For Christ Missions and the task committed to our hands to pray until Jesus Christ reigns over the nations. Please join us. There must not be any sitting on the fence. Below are the particulars for the telephone prayer conference every Thursday:
Date: October 6, 2011 (Every Thursday)
Telephone Number: 2188626420
Access Code: 7246636#
Time: 8:00pm

We are committed to the transformation of unreached nations of the world. We are committed to making disciples of all nations. God calls everyone of us to invest our time, our finances, our prayers, and all resources to enthrone Jesus Christ King of all nations. Prayer is not what we do if we can’t give money and if we can’t go. Prayer is the answer Jesus Christ gave to the missionary question. Unless we pray, no work is done for God. Join us to pray until all nations respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Prayer is the prize we pay for revival. Do not be weary in well doing; do not cease from praying. The time calls for it. There is need for a divine intervention on the affairs of men. Our warfare is not carnal; it is mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds. It is time to watch, to pray, to walk, and to work with the Lord. Thank you.
Dr. Stanley Nwoji
President/International Director
Millions For Christ Missions
123 W Main Street, Elkton, MD 21921