Invitation for a performance from Budhan Theatre

Roxy Gagdekar

Aug 28, 2012, 12:40:04 AM8/28/12
to Ganesh Devy
Dear Friends of Budhan Theatre,

On occasion of 60th Denotification Day, We feel pleased to announce the opening of our New Production - The Lower Depths. The play written in 1912 by Russian Writer Maxim Gorky and relevant even in today's time.

On this occasion, I feel pleased to invite you for the performance. The play is been conceptualized and designed by Bollywood actor Zeeshan Ayyub (No one killed Jessica fame) and directed by Dakxin Bajarange.

How to reach the venue (possible route) - First reach Maninagar kids city - than LG Hospital - On Nathalal Jhagadia - you will see sign boards of Budhan Theatre on the Bridge and you will be directed accordingly by the volunteers. Please feel free to call for more details.

On Occasion of 60th Denotification Day

Budhan Theatre Society

Invites you to a unique Theatre Performance

A first of its Kind in the city, Environmental Theatre

The Lower Depths

Written by : Maxim Gorky

Concept and Design : Zeeshan Ayyub (NSD, 2007)

Directed : Dakxin Bajarange (University of Leeds, 2011)

Acted by : Rajoo Barot(NSD), Kalpana Gagdekar, Vaisakh Rathod, Jayendra Mahrekar, Ankur Garange, Atish Indrekar, Tarun Gagdekar, Haresh Machrekar, Kajal Sansi, Savita Sansi, Kailash Sansi, Yashpal Ghasi, Tushar Indrekar.

Venue : Dabghar Vaas, Below Nathalal Jhaghadia Bridge,

Near LG Hospital, Maninagar, Ahmedabad.

Time : 8 pm

Date : September 2, 2012

RSVP: Kalpana Gagdekar :9638999759,