Hopp til første uleste melding

Amit Chhara

ulest,
20. feb. 2011, 17:46:2620.02.2011
til Friends of Budhan Theatre
Hi to all the respected Members of this Group..I am from
Chharanagar...I got Admission in Sheffield Hallam
University,Sheffield,South Yorkshire,UK for MS Telecommunication &
Electronics Engineering for January-2011 Intake. I just want to share
this forum just to inform that "WE CAN DO ANYTHING" ...It is possible
just bacause of your valuable support to us.......

Gregory D. Alles <galles@mcdaniel.edu>

ulest,
20. feb. 2011, 18:39:0620.02.2011
til amit panvekar, Friends of Budhan Theatre
Congratulations! Greg

Meena Radhakrishna

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 00:08:3721.02.2011
til amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
This is indeed wonderful news! All the very best to you Amit. And of course it is true WE CAN DO ANYTHING!
meena

P Naveen

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 00:55:1021.02.2011
til amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
congrats....

“Unless The Lions Have Their Historians The Tale of Hunting Will Always Glorify The Hunters!!!

soumya mishra

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 01:07:2921.02.2011
til amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
Congratulations, and best wishes.
I am a student of Development Studies and have read about Budhan Theatre and the Chhara community.
It is great to register progress.
regards.

Praveen Indrekar

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 02:37:5921.02.2011
til soumy...@gmail.com, amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
Heartily congratulation Amit,
we proud for you and your progress may god gives you enough strain th to comp lit your gole. take lots of care

apoorv anand

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 04:00:4121.02.2011
til Praveen Indrekar, soumy...@gmail.com, amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
Congratulations!
apoorvanand

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:19:50 , Praveen Indrekar <pind...@gmail.com> wrote

Abhinandan Verma

ulest,
21. feb. 2011, 23:04:4621.02.2011
til amit.p...@gmail.com, Friends of Budhan Theatre
Many congratulations!! This has been possible because of your efforts.

Wish you all the very best!

Regards,
Abhinandan.