FBSP: Volunteer at the pool and attend ground improvement mtg

Steve Barnick

Aug 31, 2011, 10:26:30 AM8/31/11
to Barton Springs, Zilker, FBSP-Google Listserv
Friends,
Tomorrow we are seeking volunteer to spend some time at the pool volunteering. This activity exposes you to the realities of what it takes to keep this place happy and healthy for all. I should be there most of the day doing my zen like impressions of cleaning the walls of the pool. There will also be an opportunity to bond with the broom along with any garden upkeep required. I believe the 2 hour shifts start at 10:00am, 12:00noon, 2:00pm and 4:00pm be sure to sign in when you arrive.

Also a reminder that at 6:00pm will be the grounds improvement presentation (see previous post for location and details)

Hope to see you there,
Steve