April 10/ Water forward: City Plan for the Next 100 Years

cba...@leadershipaustin.org

Apr 1, 2019, 5:45:11 PM4/1/19
to Friends of Barton Springs Pool
Engage Breakfast  Panel / Water Forward: City Plan for the Next 100 Years
April 10, 7:30am-9:00am

We all need water to survive. Unfortunately, it sometimes takes serious community issues such as the city wide water boil notice in October 2018 or the 2008-2016 Central Texas drought to remind us of just how important water is to our daily lives, community and economy. Join our panel discussion on water resource planning and insight on Water Forward, the future plan recently passed by the Austin City Council. The plan aims to provide safe, reliable, high quality, sustainable, and affordable water and waste water services so that all community needs for water are met. Purchase Tickets Here.

Anyone with financial barriers can email  Courtney at cbailey@leadershipaustin.org

Panelists:

image.png

Marisa Flores Gonzalez, Program Manager, City of Austin- Austin Water, Systems Planning Division

Jennifer Walker, Vice Chair of the City of Austin Integrated Water Resource Planning Community Task

Melissa Miller, Executive Director, Colorado River Alliance

Thank you,

Courtney Bailey