Where can I buy your teeshirt?

Yinner Space

Dec 5, 2017, 10:36:27 AM12/5/17
to Friends of Barton Springs Pool
I saw a young man in Whole Foods Lamar a few months ago wearing your tee, and I would love to support awareness of your organization by buying and wearing one.
Thanks!

Steve Barnick

Dec 5, 2017, 10:41:40 AM12/5/17
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
Yinner,
We will be hosting a booth at the pool on New Years's Day at the south entrance of the pool from 10:00 - 4:00 shirts will be available for a donation of $15. We also offer a beach towel for a $25 donation.

FYI: We are at the end of our cycle for purchasing shirts so our supply is limited to what we have in inventory. What size and color would you like?

If you cannot wait till then. I could arrange to get you one at your convenience.

Regards,
Steve Barnick
FBSP President

--

---

Steve Barnick

Mar 28, 2018, 12:59:56 PM3/28/18
to Friends of Barton Springs Pool
Yinner,
We are hosting another booth at the south entrance of BSP off of Robert E. Lee Blvd. and will be offering t-shirts, and other products in exchange for donations to Friends of Barton Springs Pool. We will be there from 10:00 to 4:00 pm.

Regards,
Steve Barnick
FBSP President