Meeting with Watershed Protection

1 view

Robin Cravey

Jul 19, 2011, 10:36:52 PM7/19/11
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
Friends-
Members of the FBSP board and BSPCC met with Victoria Li and staff of the Watershed Protection Department today. We talked about a number of issues. Here are the headlines. The chance that the bypass tunnel repairs will begin this fall are slim, but the staff is working hard to make it happen. The project to install design and install new inlet grate and outlet gate on the bypass tunnel is proceeding according to the new schedule. The process for renewing our permit from the Fish & Wildlife Service is beginning.
See you at the Pool.
-Robin

Robin Cravey, president
Friends of Barton Springs Pool
807 Brazos St. Suite 406
Austin, Texas 78701
512-236-9655
www.friendsofbartonspringspool.org
ro...@robincravey.com

Steve Barnick

Jul 20, 2011, 12:36:08 PM7/20/11
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I could not make the meeting...the conflict was unavoidable...:(

See you soon,
Steve