Length? How long is the pool?

Mokketubbe

Jun 30, 2013, 6:05:40 PM6/30/13
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
I've been hunting around, perhaps with low skill, but I live in the Pacific northwest and am trying to discover the length of Barton Springs Pool. Not the City of Austin site, nor Wikepedia tell me this.

Where should I look, or who is it that can tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Steve Barnick

Jun 30, 2013, 7:16:51 PM6/30/13
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
Not sure where that information is but the folks that swim laps at the pool I believe are able to swim a mile in 8 trips there and back. That excludes about 50 yards in the shallow end. Hope that helps.

Robin Cravey

Jun 30, 2013, 9:01:09 PM6/30/13
to friends-of-bart...@googlegroups.com
The pool is 1/8 mile long plus about 50 yards.  Four laps makes a mile.
-Robin
--

---