Facebook and Gandhi and Indigenous People here in Canada‏‏

John

Aug 18, 2013, 3:17:29 AM8/18/13
2:45 AM
To: ;

 Dear Friends,

After sending out my warnings about Facebook to a few people,this response came to me from a Dear Friend of decades who lives in a severely polluted First Nations community:

"Thank you john for all this info. Will heed your warnings. We have nothing to hide but we will not surrender our information sharing. I even heard the govt wanted to limit the downloading of protests on YouTube. I know people will prevail and find another form of information sharing. Remember Ghandi could mobilize millions by word of mouth in their peaceful protests? And these are millions of people that live in poverty. Shame on us letting our fingers to the tapping from our fingers from the keyboard. Mobilize physically take photos videos and share then be that activist. We need each other not only by facebook, but at the front-lines protecting our waters our air our future. Take care"

Just wanted to share her true words with you. Take Heart! Remember Gandhi and what he accomplished. And think of what we might accomplish if we give it a try!

For Land and Life,
John Hummel

P.S. Here is something you guys might want to be part of:  http://freegrassy.net/