New Project: Boxfool

Mike Tee

Aug 29, 2012, 6:54:50 AM8/29/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

Am riding on Pin's launch to also announce a new project that I'd been
working on with the team at EzyPzy Labs called Boxfool.

The premise is simple: Every quarter, we send you (or a special
someone) a Box of Surprise. Nobody has any idea what they are getting
- until they open it. We want to re-create that joyful feeling of
receiving and unboxing a present.

The only known part about the Box is the theme - where its products
are chosen by an invited "Boxstar" - an influential, well-known
personality. For a start we're launching with a Boxfool of Eco,
curated by yoga instructor Ninie Ahmad. New themes will be announced
every quarter. Subscription is RM60 / quarter.

More info at www.boxfool.com but feel free to write to me for any info.

Thanks!

--

Mike Tee

www.facebook.com/boxfool
www.twitter.com/boxfool
www.pinterest.com/boxfool

Pin

Aug 29, 2012, 8:38:20 AM8/29/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
That is not riding but good news comes in two :)

Thank you for sharing and the site looks great!

Pin

On Aug 29, 2012, at 6:54 PM, Mike Tee <mik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> EzyPzy

Melinda Yeoh.Coconect

Aug 29, 2012, 11:43:23 PM8/29/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
Fun! Wheee!
Its like the Korean beauty subscription model yeah?
But I like the twist you gave- not everyone wants tons of fake eyelashes and what have yous. ;)

Love the simple description- Discover awesome stuff every quarter.

Thumbs up! And all the best to EzyPzy.

Mel