HeppiFace invites you to Merdeka Eve Black Tie Party KL 2012 (Aug 30, 2012)

Heppi Clue

Aug 7, 2012, 9:21:36 AM8/7/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all friends from 1.com.my,

HeppiFace would like to invite you to the BLACK TIE PARTY KL – An exclusive black tie event to blast the celebration on the eve of MERDEKA.

Date:     30th August 2012
Time:     7:30pm – late night (door close at 10:00pm)
Venue:   The POOL, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur

This is a formal social dance party (executive luxury) that co-organized by HeppiFace which we invite guest such as yourself, corporate associates & some local celebrities friends to party, socialize and have a good time.
Let's make your Merdeka Eve night this year a memorable one by joining us at this coming the most luxurious party ever at The Pool, Jalan Ampang.

Live band, Models showcase, FREE flow of house wine & canapes, Lucky draw, Music party with our gorgeous female DJs and a lot more...
More details at Eventbrite, Facebook and Youtube

Invite your friends, come and join us for the FUN!

Cheers,
HeppiFace
Black Tie Party poster.jpg