Google Translator Toolkit

Pin

Aug 7, 2012, 11:40:42 AM8/7/12
to fri...@1.com.my
This new tool is a dream come true for translators who previously work on PO files.

It replace POedit program. Turn it to completely web-based.

Plus:
1. Access to global translation memory. Everything translated before on earth will be used to match your PO file
2. All translators work on single PO more easily
3. Support translation in context, coloring, machine translation… everything a translator can dream of.
4. Free? Sounds like. Google translator API is a paid service now. But, this Toolkit looks like free. Not sure. But pretty safe to use seems API is not costly anyway.

Pin

Jenny Kok

Aug 7, 2012, 11:44:56 AM8/7/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing Pin! This is very useful indeed :)

Pin

Aug 7, 2012, 11:48:12 AM8/7/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com
The new toolkit is new and we just discover it today :)

Imagine the hassle we have in the past, dealing with translators from 29 countries. That is a lot of work without this tools

Pin

Heppi Clue

Aug 7, 2012, 10:36:50 PM8/7/12
to friends-...@googlegroups.com, fri...@1.com.my