Facebook Fan Pages

trollkarl

Aug 4, 2009, 12:40:10 PM8/4/09
to friendbinder
I'm not sure if it is an API issue or a friendbinder issue, but
Facebook Fan Pages don't seem to have stories importing into
friendbinder. For example Shakira has pages on a number of social
networking sites, I have chosen to follow her both on twitter and
facebook, but only the twitter stream is showing in my stream.

I haven't decided if this should be submitted as a bug yet, because I
need to lookup the facebook api to see if there is a fan page
behaviour.

Otherwise this is a very interesting very promise piece of kit that I
use to manage my social media life.

Richard

Aug 4, 2009, 6:29:08 PM8/4/09
to friendbinder
This is our issue - I need to look at it, thanks for reporting it

Richard

Sep 10, 2009, 1:13:40 PM9/10/09
to friendbinder
We have that working now, fans are added as friends