What features would you like to see in Friendbinder?

Richard

Jun 1, 2008, 9:06:36 AM6/1/08
to friendbinder
What features would you like to see in Friendbinder?

We would like to know what you think is missing in Friendbinder and
how we can improve it.

inko9nito

Jun 1, 2008, 10:00:14 PM6/1/08
to friendbinder
I know it may be a little early for this, but would be nice to have an
AIR client :)

Richard

Jun 3, 2008, 10:07:15 AM6/3/08
to friendbinder
Thanks for responding, I expect something like this will come out
(probably from someone else) when we are able to have an API

phil.crissman

Jun 5, 2008, 10:40:09 AM6/5/08
to friendbinder
I'd like to have the option to see the whole stream of updates --
levels 1-5 -- not just one level at a time.

It would be nice to be able to bulk update Twitter friends, ie, move
them all to a certain level. Right now they are all at no level, and
the only option seems to be to go through them one at a time. My own
fault for following a 1000 people, but... you know. Just sayin.

I like FriendBinder. Interested to see where it goes.

Richard

Jun 27, 2008, 9:01:31 AM6/27/08
to friendbinder
You can now view the whole stream of updates with the "all friends"
button on the left menu.

Bulk updating of friends interest levels would be nice - though I
expect it will be a while before we can do that. I note that we make
the default level 3 so you can easily move odd people up or down
easily. I just have about 20 people in my interest level 5 group so I
don't miss anything they say in the noise.