🍻 DOCK BEERS 🍻✨Special opportunity for this Friday Night✨

Sam Peirson

Jul 20, 2022, 3:48:42 PM7/20/22
to friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com, Womens Racing, Tiller Club Racing Group
✨Special opportunity for this Friday Night✨
🍻 DOCK BEERS 🍻
After boats are docked and de-rigged we’ll gather under the Priebatsch Pavilion over cold beverages provided by our friends Harpoon, Arctic Chill, and UFO Beer. Make sure you check in with our race committee on the water for a chance to snag free drink tickets! The bar will be open until 9:15pm.
We will be hosting Friday Night Dock Beers after racing once a month for the rest of the season.
Save the dates - July 22, August 26, September 30, October 28.

See you on the water!

Sam