CBI looking for Sonar rated skippers for outreach open house on June 11

Charlie Zechel

May 26, 2022, 11:40:28 AM5/26/22
to Womens Racing, Tiller Club Racing Group, friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com, Dana Norton, Sam Peirson, Sidaulia Benson, Kyle Liolios, Andrew Alletag
Hi All,

Hope everyone can sail tonight...should be brilliant.  CBI is holding an open house in collaboration with The American City Coalition (TACC). The goal is to introduce families from Roxbury and other neighborhoods  to The Charles River, The Esplanade, and CBI.  We are looking for skippers who can take folks for 30 minute Sonar sails from 12 - 4 PM  on Saturday June 11.  If you have  interest/availability during that time  please let me know directly and I will coordinate with you.  Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Charlie
Charles Zechel
Executive Director