After Racing Beers Tonight 5/20

Sam Peirson

May 20, 2022, 1:47:05 PMMay 20
to friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We should have some nice racing tonight with a solid 10mph from the South.  For everyone who attended the chalk talk portion of Charlie's starting clinic, I expect textbook perfect starts this evening.

Through our partnership with Harpoon and Arctic Chill we are excited to announce we'll have a bar on the dock after tonight's racing! Drink tickets available for purchase at the Front Office for $5 each. The bar will run from sunset to 9pm or when we run out of beer whichever happens first.  Do make sure to be on the race course as we will be finding excuses to give out drink tickets from the RC boat!  I am thinking the first ticket we will give away will be to the first sailor who tells the RC what their line sight is.

For the rest of the season, one Friday a month we'll have the bar open after racing. We encourage everyone to hang out, share stories, and debrief with a cold beverage in hand. We'll also have non-alcoholic beverages courtesy of Polar. The next Friday Night Dock Beers is June 24th - save the date!

Sail fast,
Sam