First Friday Night Race of the Season!

Sam Peirson

Apr 1, 2022, 1:26:21 PM4/1/22
to friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The breeze has been steadily building since I arrived at the Boathouse this morning.  The forecast has it building all the way up to Sustained 20MPH winds which should make for some exciting Red Flag racing.  Attached below are the selection of courses We will be running tonight.  It is my intention to make these the new selection of courses.  If you have any questions or suggestions on making the course diagrams more clear please let me know.

We will have a short skippers meeting at 4:45 with first start at 5pm.

First Start

Thanks,
Sam

--