Trivia Night!

Niko Kotsatos

Dec 15, 2020, 3:42:45 PM12/15/20
to friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com
Join us for a virtual party and trivia night hosted by Women's Racing on Thursday, December 17th at 7pm.

Grab your beverage of choice, your favorite snack, your device, and let's celebrate remotely with some competitive cheer through (mostly) sailing related trivia! Prizes will be awarded!

As we tally the score, throughout the night we'll be sharing our favorite CBI photos and moments. We'd love to see yours too! Please email your favorite photos to sida...@community-boating.org for them to be featured.

We can't wait to see you all!

--
Nicholas (Niko) Kotsatos
Junior Program Co-Director

Niko Kotsatos

Dec 15, 2020, 5:11:42 PM12/15/20
to friday-night-i...@googlegroups.com
And please register at the link below in order to receive the Zoom info: