release

Waldek Hebisch

Jun 21, 2021, 9:36:44 AM6/21/21
to fricas...@googlegroups.com
ATM we have one blocking problem: after change to 'fricas'
script internal 'fricas' script and consequently 'efricas'
no longer works. Since tere was no better solution
proposed in more than a month, I think we should
revert this change.
--
Waldek Hebisch

Waldek Hebisch

Jun 21, 2021, 12:08:47 PM6/21/21
to fricas...@googlegroups.com
More precisely, I mean the attached patch
--
Waldek Hebisch
rev.diff

oldk1331

Jun 21, 2021, 7:23:33 PM6/21/21
to fricas-devel
Sorry about that, please revert and fix can come in later release.

- Qian

Waldek Hebisch

Jun 23, 2021, 7:29:31 PM6/23/21
to fricas...@googlegroups.com
There is now release branch in git and source tarball at
Sourceforge:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/fricas/files/fricas/1.3.7/fricas-1.3.7-full.tar.bz2

There will be some delay before I create binaries. Also, access to
github is more complicated, so there will be some delay before
sources and binaries are in github release area.

Note: I will create binaries for i386 (32-bit) and x86_64 (64-bit)
Linux. I somebody can create bianries for other platforms I would
add them to download area.

This is unofficial info, I will make official annoucement when
all parts (in particular binaries) are in place.

--
Waldek Hebisch