Fwd: FD Golf Solicitation & Team Registration

Frankie Perez

Apr 14, 2015, 7:43:42 PM4/14/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
What up guys,

Class of 85 is holding a golf tournament and is looking for sponsors.

Also if anyone from our class wants to play, I'm In.  $250 per two man team... there's more in the attachment.

The more the merrier and of course if we support these guys won't muscle us around... too much. hehe

Here's the forwarded from Pelkey:

Brothers:

The class of 85, more affectionately known as the CREAM TEAM, is holding the annual FD Alumni golf tournament on Saturday, May 2nd at CCP.  Please see attachment and contact Pat Quidachay or anyone else from the Cream Team for more information.  Let's come out and support our fellow brothers as they go out to help our school. It would be nice to see every class represented.

Eddie Pelkey
96ers
888.0370

--
Frankie J. Perez
FD_GOLF_SOLICITATION_REGISTRATION_2015_pquidachay.pdf

mark guzman

Apr 15, 2015, 11:05:34 AM4/15/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Hafa lai, boyz.  Thanks for the update, Frankie.

Do any of you know the name of that Chamorro phone app that Eddie Pelkey and Wil Castro have created?

I need that umbre sa ginen Amerika-yu pagu yan I don't want my boy to grow up pao asu sa leche 4, pal.

Mahalang-yu para todus!!!!

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:43:41 +1000
Subject: Fwd: FD Golf Solicitation & Team Registration
From: franki...@gmail.com
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com
--
Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Frankie Perez

Apr 15, 2015, 7:15:43 PM4/15/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com