Fantasy Football

mark guzman

Aug 30, 2016, 3:16:58 PM8/30/16
to fria...@googlegroups.com
I scheduled the auto-draft for 9/1 FYI.

madiso...@yahoo.com

Aug 30, 2016, 6:23:05 PM8/30/16
to mark guzman, fria...@googlegroups.com

Commissioner Mutkus Guzman, hafa brut!  Could we do the draft a little later than tomorrow?  If that’s ok with everyone.  And if that’s ok with everyone, how do we go about payment, how much and since some of us are living off-island, I guess it'll have to be fitringyfor everyone's schedule.

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

--
Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

mark guzman

Aug 30, 2016, 7:33:38 PM8/30/16
to madiso...@yahoo.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
Alrighty chelus da auto-draft has been rescheduled to Sept 5 Amerikan time

Sent from my iPhone

Tim Terlaje

Aug 30, 2016, 8:07:50 PM8/30/16
to Fria...@googlegroups.com, madiso...@yahoo.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
hey am I in this league?  never got an invite!! that's messed up...lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

mark guzman

Aug 31, 2016, 12:19:06 PM8/31/16
to fria...@googlegroups.com, madiso...@yahoo.com
Yo Tim I sent the link to fria...@googlegroups.com so I figured everyone should've received it.  Anyways here it is again:

League ID: 4323969
League Password: FDRULZPAL

Regarding payment, I wasn't sure if we wanted to play for $ since in my past experiences with FF it takes friggin forever (if not impossible) to collect entry fees from everyone.  I'm down to play for salape but I'm also down to play for free.  If you guys insist on playing for money just let me know and i'll perform the necessary steps to setup the league that way.

Don't forget I also rescheduled the auto-draft for Sept 5th.  I made it "auto-draft" because I think that'll be easier since some of us live off-island (as madisonuriel mentioned....hafa madisonuriel!Emoji)

Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 14:04:48 -1000
Subject: Re: Fantasy Football
From: tter...@gmail.com
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com; madiso...@yahoo.com
CC: fria...@googlegroups.com

mark guzman

Aug 31, 2016, 12:22:00 PM8/31/16
to tter...@gmail.com, fria...@googlegroups.com, madiso...@yahoo.com
Re-sending email below as I forgot to put Tim's email address:

From: markgu...@hotmail.com
To: fria...@googlegroups.com; madiso...@yahoo.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:19:04 -0700

madiso...@yahoo.com

Sep 4, 2016, 11:46:07 PM9/4/16
to mark guzman, fria...@googlegroups.com

Yo Commish, I'm gonna be working while the draft is going on if my league notes are correct, that is 8pm Monday Sept 5 Guam time.  I'm hoping it'll system will just autodraft for me?  Do you know if it will?

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Regarding payment, I wasn't sure if we wanted to play for $ since in my past experiences with FF it takes friggin forever (if not impossible) to collect entry fees from everyone.  I'm down to play for salape but I'm also down to play for free.  If you guys insist on playing for money just let me know and i'll perform the necessary steps to setup the league that way.

Don't forget I also rescheduled the auto-draft for Sept 5th.  I made it "auto-draft" because I think that'll be easier since some of us live off-island (as madisonuriel mentioned....hafa madisonuriel!Emoji)

mark guzman

Sep 6, 2016, 6:36:11 PM9/6/16
to madiso...@yahoo.com, fria...@googlegroups.com, tter...@gmail.com
The auto-draft for 9/5 failed since we didn't have enough peeps join by 9/5 (I initially had the league setup for 10 players).....as of today the peeps that have joined are Me, Tory, Tim and William.

Because of this I just changed the league to 6 players (instead of 10) and I re-re-scheduled the auto-draft to tomorrow 9/7.  Hopefully if we have a total of 6 players by the end of the day today I'm hoping the auto-draft will work.

here's the sign up link to join:

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4323969
League ID: 4323969
League Password: FDRULZPAL

If Madisonuriel and Frankie join that'll make 6 players!  Emoji

To: markgu...@hotmail.com; fria...@googlegroups.com
From: madiso...@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 13:46:03 +1000

madiso...@yahoo.com

Sep 6, 2016, 7:51:07 PM9/6/16
to mark guzman, fria...@googlegroups.com, tter...@gmail.com

I'm in and registered.

From: madiso...@yahoo.com
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 13:46:03 +1000

Yo Commish, I'm gonna be working while the draft is going on if my league notes are correct, that is 8pm Monday Sept 5 Guam time.  I'm hoping it'll system will just autodraft for me?  Do you know if it will?

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Regarding payment, I wasn't sure if we wanted to play for $ since in my past experiences with FF it takes friggin forever (if not impossible) to collect entry fees from everyone.  I'm down to play for salape but I'm also down to play for free.  If you guys insist on playing for money just let me know and i'll perform the necessary steps to setup the league that way.

Don't forget I also rescheduled the auto-draft for Sept 5th.  I made it "auto-draft" because I think that'll be easier since some of us live off-island (as madisonuriel mentioned....hafa madisonuriel!Emoji)

cid:image001.png@01D2077B.BEA5BB70

Frankie Perez

Sep 6, 2016, 9:43:37 PM9/6/16
to Fria...@googlegroups.com, mark guzman, tter...@gmail.com
sorry.  totally forgot to set the date. i can't do the eighth but i'll sign up and auto draft.

cid:image001.png@01D2077B.BEA5BB70

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/Friars94.

Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Frankie J. Perez

mark guzman

Sep 7, 2016, 10:20:42 AM9/7/16
to franki...@gmail.com, madiso...@yahoo.com, tter...@gmail.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
Madisonuriel - you're still not in.  Please join by using the link below.

Frankie - I don't see you in there either.  Please join.

I've just re-re-re-scheduled the auto-draft for tomorrow 9/8 Amerikan time.  Remember this is an auto-draft so all you need to do is sign up/register and your team will be auto-populated with players based on their current rankings.

League ID: 4323969
League Password: FDRULZPAL

From: franki...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:43:36 +1000
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com
CC: markgu...@hotmail.com; tter...@gmail.com

madiso...@yahoo.com

Sep 7, 2016, 11:32:36 AM9/7/16
to mark guzman, franki...@gmail.com, tter...@gmail.com, fria...@googlegroups.com

Commish, yes I am.  I am “williemac55”.  Are you seeing something different?  I see MOKFOKRAIDERS, BOLTZ55 & HAFAADAI.  Please let me know brother.

From: franki...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:43:36 +1000
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com
CC: markgu...@hotmail.com; tter...@gmail.com

sorry.  totally forgot to set the date. i can't do the eighth but i'll sign up and auto draft.

I'm in and registered.

cid:image002.png@01D208ED.33DA6DB0

cid:image001.png@01D2077B.BEA5BB70

--

Frankie J. Perez

E877F60AB1814552A7689B0E07474E41.png

mark guzman

Sep 7, 2016, 12:55:37 PM9/7/16
to madiso...@yahoo.com, tter...@gmail.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Chelu Tory, I thought madisonuriel was someone else.

Alright, NFL.com says we're unable to have an odd # of teams so as of right now I made the league to have just 4 players (me, Tory, Tim, William)

Since all 4 of us are already registered i'm assuming the auto-draft will indeed work tomorrow.

Sorry Frankie, if you're able to find one more person (plus yourself) then we'll be able to have 6 players which is an even #.

To: markgu...@hotmail.com; franki...@gmail.com
CC: tter...@gmail.com; fria...@googlegroups.com
From: Fria...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 01:32:32 +1000

Tim Terlaje

Sep 7, 2016, 7:20:30 PM9/7/16
to Fria...@googlegroups.com, madiso...@yahoo.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
hehehe....are we really doing a 4 team league?  hahaha...that's funny

Frankie Perez

mark guzman

Sep 8, 2016, 11:54:18 AM9/8/16
to tter...@gmail.com, franki...@gmail.com, madiso...@yahoo.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
Yo brodies.....not enough people signed up in time so yeah we're reduced to 4.

I know it ain't ideal to say the least but hopefully we'll gain more members as the seasons roll by.

I was hoping that after the auto-draft (which occurred this morning) i'd be able to add more teams but since the regular season is starting today nfl.com won't let me add more teams those bastards.

Ai adai lokkue'!  Emoji

From: franki...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 10:22:22 +1000

To: Fria...@googlegroups.com

mark guzman

Jan 17, 2017, 2:41:02 PM1/17/17
to fria...@googlegroups.com

Hafa adai, handsomes!

Be looking out for the Fantasy Football link next season......i'll send it out early!