TeamFrankie

Joe Diaz

Oct 8, 2014, 2:36:15 AM10/8/14
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Gentlemen (for those not on the FD94 WhatsApp Chat Group),

In case you haven't heard, our brother Frankie ("dark") Perez was recently diagnosed with colon cancer.  He had surgery to remove the cancer a few weeks ago, which was successful.  He started chemo last week.

We are having a fundraiser for him on Thursday October 23 at The Venue (in Agana) from 6pm to 10pm.

We've been sending solicitation letters to various local organizations and we are pre-selling tickets. Let me know if you want tickets to sell.  Otherwise, please come out that night to support.

Also, for those off-island, we are in the process of setting up an online site (giveforward.com) to donate to Frankie's cause.  I'll update you all when this is online.

Fortes In Fide.

Joe Diaz

Brandon

Oct 8, 2014, 7:53:14 AM10/8/14
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,

Thanks for sending this email out. I have not been on the FD94 chat in a while. I am very sorry to hear this news and I hope Frankie can make it through this. Can you send me the solicitation letter you have been sending out?

Thank you,

Brandon

--
Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

mark guzman

Oct 8, 2014, 1:10:21 PM10/8/14
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Si yu'us, ma'ase, Joe.  Thanks for thinking of us who don't have the WhatsApp.

Yes please keep us updated.  I know I speak for all of us when I say we're all truly rooting for him.

Esta ki, chelu-hus.....si Mark

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 16:36:14 +1000
Subject: TeamFrankie
From: joef...@gmail.com
To: fria...@googlegroups.com

Allen Padua

Oct 8, 2014, 5:45:05 PM10/8/14
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting us know Joe,

Prayers for Frankie and his family for a speedy recovery

Joe Diaz

Oct 8, 2014, 6:28:00 PM10/8/14
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Brandon,
Attached is the solicitation letter regarding the fundraising efforts for Frankie's cause.

All,
For anyone wanting to use the letter to send to other organizations, you can change the contact information to yourself or leave my name.

Joe Diaz

Frankie Perez - Medical Solicitation Letter (jfd).docx

Anthony Jr. Quan

Oct 8, 2014, 8:11:13 PM10/8/14
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Joe.

Thoughts and prayers go out to brother Frankie and family.  Stay strong chelu!

Please keep us updated on when the online site for contributions is up and running.

Esta.

ANTHONY "T.J." QUAN
Attorney-at-Law

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under state and federal law.  If you have received this communication and/or attachments in error, please notify the sender via e-mail immediately, and destroy all electronic and paper copies.

Joe Diaz

Oct 9, 2014, 1:56:48 AM10/9/14
to fria...@googlegroups.com
All,