Fwd: Passing of our fellow Brother - Jay Muna 91

1 view

Frankie Perez

Feb 25, 2015, 8:24:47 PM2/25/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
if anyone would like to help out...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eddie Pelkey <eddie...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: Passing of our fellow Brother - Jay Muna 91

Brothers:

The family has asked Jay's class, 91, and his friends if they would be willing to assist with the serving of food after the 7pm rosary on Monday, March 2nd at the their residence in Mangilao.  The class of 91 is welcoming those that would like to join, seeing as this is a huge challenge to undertake.  Jay had many friends and comes from a large, well known family so the crowd should be a good size.  The are planning on serving a solid food menu, but are willing to accept any donations, whether it be food needing to be cooked, cooked already, or even just some cash to help purchase some things.  The family will be able to cook practically anything at the compound, so please do not feel anything is too small or large to assist.  It is challenges like this that truly shows our brotherhood as Duenas men.

If you would like to help, please contact John Aguon at 688-6367 or jo...@aguon.net . Lets all help our 91 brothers as they assist the family during these challenging times.

Fortes in Fide,
Eddie Pelkey
96ers
888.0370

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 10:00 AM, Eddie Pelkey <eddie...@gmail.com> wrote:
Brothers:

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you today.  Jason "Jay" Muna, class of 1991, suddenly passed away last night.  His son, Cam, is currently a sophomore at FD.  I'm sure a lot of us have known Jay through alumni games, interactions at the court, or simply in a chance meeting for happy hour.

Mass will be offered daily at 6:00pm (except Thursdays) at the Santa Teresita Church in Mangilao, with rosaries following at Auntie Ann's house at 7:00pm in the Muna Compound of Mangilao, near GCC.  I will pass along funeral information once I receive it.  Please keep Cam, the rest of Jay's family and the class of 91 in your thoughts and prayers as they deal with the loss of our brother.  Rest in peace.

Fortes in Fide,
Eddie Pelkey
96ers

--