Proposed Class of 1994 Stained Glass Window

Frankie Perez

Dec 6, 2015, 7:59:34 PM12/6/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com

Hafa Ada Brothers!

Last year we celebrated 20 years since graduating from FD.  2014 also saw the completion and dedication of The Boys Chapel.  The Chapel is part of the first phase of the Renaissance Project, and is a beautiful place for the Friar community to pray and worship together.  The Chapel has fourteen large windows which will have stained glass installations.  Each window will offer a scene depicting the life of Jesus.  It has been proposed that our class sponsor one of the windows as a way of giving back to the school as well as memorializing the Class of 1994.

The donation for the window is $3,500.  The easiest way to manage the donations would be through a “Go Fund Me” account.  This way those wishing to contribute can do so by clicking the link below and can be made via credit card. To ensure that we achieve our goal we are asking if each of us can contribute at least $100 to the campaign.  We would need to raise about $3,800 in order to cover the necessary administrative fees.

https://www.gofundme.com/fd1994

We have been the class that sets precedence and we will be one of the first classes, if not the first, to sponsor a window.  Most of the windows are donated by individuals.

Should we raise more than needed we can put the excess into our class savings and use it towards our 25th reunion.

--
Frankie J. Perez

mark guzman

Dec 7, 2015, 12:57:45 PM12/7/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
But what if FD kicked my arse outta there halfway thru sophomore year!  HAHAHA!  Da dilenquente days!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Just kidding I should be able to scrounge up something to donate.

Thanks for keeping us informed, Sinot Perez!

20 ears?  Lana lai bruthas we're getting mas bihu!

Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 10:59:34 +1000
Subject: Proposed Class of 1994 Stained Glass Window
From: franki...@gmail.com
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com
--
Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Frankie Perez

Dec 8, 2015, 7:33:18 PM12/8/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
See nai when you're young and rebellious.

--
Frankie J. Perez

mark guzman

Dec 9, 2015, 1:34:35 PM12/9/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Totally, chelu.

Thank goodness i'm not the same person I was when I was a hoben dilenquente.....my wife tells me she wouldn't even have married me if I was still that little shit.  I'd either be dead or in jail if I didn't have her in my life.  For reals, pal.

But i'm still little HAHAHAHAHAHA!  I'll guess i'll never outgrow that HAHAHAHA!!!

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 10:33:17 +1000
Subject: Re: Proposed Class of 1994 Stained Glass Window