Fantasy Football

mark guzman

Aug 26, 2015, 1:19:25 PM8/26/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Hafa adai, todus!

Is there a class of '94 fantasy football league going on anywhere?  Can someone let this pure tallguy in?

Just think it would be a lot of fun to play some fantasy football with the old skool gangs, umbre.

Esta shooooots!

Frankie Perez

Aug 26, 2015, 11:08:44 PM8/26/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Holy shit. We were talking about this on what's app. So far there's 4 interested including you.

Sent from my iPhone
--
Fortes In Fide 1994. For God and for Guam.
---

Tim Terlaje

Aug 26, 2015, 11:25:23 PM8/26/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com, Fria...@googlegroups.com
Make it happen Frankie!!!

Sent from my iPhone

mark guzman

Aug 27, 2015, 11:51:31 AM8/27/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com

Cool!

Come on, boyz!  Let's do this!  We only have a week or so before the season starts.

NFL.com is the best site to use for FF I think.  Very user friendly and cool graphics:)

Subject: Re: Fantasy Football
From: franki...@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:08:38 +1000
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com

Tory

Aug 27, 2015, 1:00:47 PM8/27/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com
Fuck it!  What the he-zell!  Let's make it 3 leagues that I'll be invested in!  Only thing is that I'm able to draft on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays CST(Chamoru Standard Time).

From: Fria...@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 03:00:20 +1000

Tim Terlaje

Aug 27, 2015, 9:19:52 PM8/27/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com, fria...@googlegroups.com
I think me and Tory were "the 2 other people"....lol.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2015, at 12:25 PM, mark guzman <markgu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> ga'chong!

SolarMan

Aug 27, 2015, 9:22:18 PM8/27/15
to Fria...@googlegroups.com

I'm in only if Marcus Brodie picks my team and covers my losses...I take the winnings.

mark guzman

Aug 28, 2015, 2:50:27 PM8/28/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
i can do an auto-draft since i'm in Amerika.  i don't care who i get so long as i get to play with DA BOYZ!

To: Fria...@googlegroups.com
From: Fria...@googlegroups.com

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 03:00:20 +1000

mark guzman

Aug 28, 2015, 7:39:19 PM8/28/15
to fria...@googlegroups.com
Sounds cherry like Uncle Mary to me, chelu!

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:22:18 +1000
From: sdh...@gmail.com
To: Fria...@googlegroups.com