Topic for Friday

Alan Karp

Aug 3, 2022, 7:22:19 PM8/3/22
to <friam@googlegroups.com>, Adrian Gropper
For many years, Adrian Gropper has been working to give patients more control.  Part of that work is ensuring that standards do not lead to centralization and surveillance.  He believes that user controlled delegation is a key to achieving his goals and that only capabilities can meet his requirements.  He would like to discuss his work with us this Friday.

Here's a draft of some comments he has on GNAP, the follow on to OAuth 2.

(Kevin, can you please do whatever magic you need to so Adrian can join?)

Alan Karp

Ben Laurie

Aug 4, 2022, 4:49:30 AM8/4/22
to friam, Adrian Gropper
I have done the magic - Adrian should see an invite in his email.

I will also try to join since I am currently advising three health related projects that should care about this kind of stuff (https://ourfuturehealth.org.uk/https://www.genomicsengland.co.uk/https://www.opensafely.org/).