Reminder: Topic for tomorrow

Alan Karp

Apr 28, 2022, 11:02:16 AM4/28/22
to <friam@googlegroups.com>
Terry and I will be reviewing what we saw at IIW this week.

--------------
Alan Karp

Ben Laurie

Apr 28, 2022, 11:57:56 AM4/28/22
to friam
I may try to join for a change (it's a bit late for the UK). Since it's been a while, can I confirm I am still looking at the right calendar invite, owned by Kevin Reid and with meet URL meet.google.com/mpe-uphs-kcq?

Kevin Reid

Apr 28, 2022, 1:43:30 PM4/28/22
to fr...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 8:57 AM 'Ben Laurie' via friam <fr...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I may try to join for a change (it's a bit late for the UK). Since it's been a while, can I confirm I am still looking at the right calendar invite, owned by Kevin Reid and with meet URL meet.google.com/mpe-uphs-kcq?

Yes, that's right.