Reminder: Sunday: Joint Meeting of Northend Greenways Groups

Brock Howell

Jun 9, 2017, 6:31:09 PM6/9/17
to maple-leaf...@googlegroups.com, Greenwood-Phinney Greenways Google Group, Licton-Haller Greenways, LakeCity...@googlegroups.com, greenlake...@googlegroups.com, neseattle...@googlegroups.com, pinehurst...@googlegroups.com, <university-greenways@googlegroups.com>, fremont-...@googlegroups.com, ballard-...@googlegroups.com
(apologies for duplicates)

Reminder: We'll be holding our quarterly joint meeting with our neighboring north-end greenways groups this Sunday.

Quarterly Joint Meeting of Northend Greenways Groups
Sunday, June 11, 2017, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Fix Coffee House, 6900 E Green Lake Way N, Seattle WA 98115

AGENDA:
  1. Updates on SDOT Projects and overview of greenways groups' work thus far this year.
  2. Breakout Work Sessions by Priority Projects
  3. Breakout Work Sessions by Neighborhood Group
Issues of Urgency/Importance:
  • Green Lake Area Repaving & Safety Projects
  • Northgate Pedestrian Bridge
  • Protected Bike Lane Projects for NE 100th St and 1st Ave NE
  • Banner Way Rechannelization
  • East-West N.Seattle Greenways Projects
  • Tactical Urbanism
  • School Zone Mapping
  • 45th Street Rapid Ride
  • Brooklyn Light Rail Station Mobility Planning
  • Your Voice, Your Choice Project Selection
All safe streets activists & lovers are welcome.

We will be talking up a large space at Fix Coffeehouse. I have reserved the large community table and the area around it. But this is a business, so please help show that bikes mean business. Fix has coffee, beer, cider, and food.

If we get 30+ people and the evening is pleasant, it's possible we'll go hangout in the park instead.

RSVP on Facebook >>

Bike & walk happily,
Brock