Reminder: Volunteer Party this Friday!

1 view

Gordon Padelford

Jan 31, 2018, 8:55:51 PM1/31/18
to Gordon Padelford, volunt...@seattlegreenways.org, Susan Gleason
Hope to see many of you this Friday even if you have never volunteered with us, or haven't volunteered in years. Thanks for all that you do!

-Gordon

Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Gordon Padelford <gor...@seattlegreenways.org> wrote:

Hi volunteers!

You're invited to Seattle Neighborhood Greenways' Volunteer Appreciation Party! (RSVP)

Come hang out with people who are also passionate about making every neighborhood a great place to walk, bike, and live. Even if you are new to volunteering with us, or just curious, come see what we’re all about.

To help us celebrate all of the progress you made possible in 2017, and look forward to an exciting 2018, we'll be joined by special guests Mike O'Brien and Dongho Chang. Seattle City Councilmember Mike O'Brien is the Chair of the Sustainability & Transportation Committee, and Dongho Chang is the city's head transportation engineer and a national leader.

Come enjoy "the best tamales I've ever had (except those that my mom makes of course)" according to one star Duwamish Valley Safe Streets volunteer ...

... and beer courtesy of Peddler Brewing, as well as delicious non-alcoholic drinks.

Date/Time: Friday, February 2nd, 5:30PM - 7:30PM

Location: Impact Hub Seattle - 3rd Floor, 220 2nd Ave S Seattle, WA 98104

Have a few minutes to help us set up, run, or clean up the event? Email: volunteering@seattlegreenways.org

RSVP and learn more: https://www.facebook.com/events/2019382954973750

Thanks for all that you do!

-Gordon
Executive Director
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways

P.S. If you can't make the party, or want to learn even more about volunteering with us, join our volunteer orientation on February 8th from 5:30-7 PM on the 1st floor of the Impact Hub.