Fremont Greenways at Fremont Neighborhood Council, Monday

Lisa Enns

Jul 22, 2016, 11:37:41 AM7/22/16
to Fremont Greenways
Hello Fremonsters! We've been quiet for a while, but we'll be discussing how we can jumpstart Fremont Greenways at our upcoming Fremont Neighborhood Council meeting on Monday, July 25 at the Doric Lodge (619 N. 36th, 1/2 block east of Lenin statue), focusing how we can work with the Tableau Fremont Community Team and Seattle Greenways on a possible grant. Please join us! We'll be discussing around 7:30ish.

KS Laney

Jul 25, 2016, 2:31:20 AM7/25/16
to fremont-...@googlegroups.com
Lisa --

I won't be able to attend the next FNC meeting, but I look forward to
hearing about the jumpstart...

If you want to sit down in the first weeks of August about the Greenways
project, I'd be happy to do a feature column about your efforts - and how
people can help!

Thanks for the head's up!
Kirby

www.fremocentrist.com
206/632-3170
206/713-1966 (cell)

Mark Noll

Nov 27, 2017, 11:56:13 PM11/27/17
to Fremont Greenways
Hi Folks, has this group ever unified to increase the number and visibility of crosswalks on 39th Street?

fremont

Nov 28, 2017, 4:22:14 PM11/28/17
to fremont-...@googlegroups.com, mark....@gmail.com
The next meeting of the Fremont Neighborhood Council is Jan. 22 (4th Monday, no December mtg). If there is any interest, I'd be happy to put this issue on the FNC agenda and make that meeting a rallying point for such an effort. (and maybe also for simialr crossing needed on 36th at 1st NW or so). If there's any interest, Whoever is interested could get together in December or January to prepare. (FYI, I'm out of town Jan. 10 - 14.)

I'm happy to post on the issue again at Nextfoor; I'm sure there's a few people reading there who would be interested.

Let me know what you think...

tt

November 27, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Hi Folks, has this group ever unified to increase the number and visibility of crosswalks on 39th Street?

Mark Noll

Nov 29, 2017, 1:08:54 AM11/29/17
to fremont, fremont-...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in advancing this issue and will start to attend meetings in January. What kind of preparation would be beneficial for the January meeting?

fremont

Nov 29, 2017, 1:24:06 AM11/29/17
to Mark Noll, fremont-...@googlegroups.com
Knowing what potential support we have from greenways would be helpful. Knowing who is available to volunteer to work on the project. A one pager summarizing the issue (problems/potential solutions/history) might be helpful.

tt

November 28, 2017 at 10:08 PM
I'm interested in advancing this issue and will start to attend meetings in January. What kind of preparation would be beneficial for the January meeting?
November 28, 2017 at 1:22 PM
The next meeting of the Fremont Neighborhood Council is Jan. 22 (4th Monday, no December mtg). If there is any interest, I'd be happy to put this issue on the FNC agenda and make that meeting a rallying point for such an effort. (and maybe also for simialr crossing needed on 36th at 1st NW or so). If there's any interest, Whoever is interested could get together in December or January to prepare. (FYI, I'm out of town Jan. 10 - 14.)

I'm happy to post on the issue again at Nextfoor; I'm sure there's a few people reading there who would be interested.

Let me know what you think...

tt

November 27, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Hi Folks, has this group ever unified to increase the number and visibility of crosswalks on 39th Street?

Gordon Padelford

Dec 2, 2017, 8:42:19 PM12/2/17
to Fremont Greenways
Would anyone be interested in leading a short walk to look at the issues followed by a short discussion in a cafe?

I've asked the city when they are planning another round of the Your Voice Your Choice grant process, as that is the most likely way to get some improvements.

best,

-Gordon
Seattle Neighborhood Greenways
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to fremont-greenways+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Toby Thaler

Dec 3, 2017, 2:09:44 AM12/3/17
to fremont-...@googlegroups.com
Happy to attend and participate if someone else will be lead. I.e. organize it. I know a lot, but I'm spread thin. I'll respond to a doodle for sure.

tt

December 2, 2017 at 5:42 PM
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to fremont-greenw...@googlegroups.com.

November 28, 2017 at 10:24 PM