Several Haskell libraries ported to Frege

gulp21

Jul 29, 2016, 4:31:23 AM7/29/16
to Frege Programming Language
Hi,

as I’ve already mentioned earlier, I have ported some Haskell libraries
to Frege, and now they are available at GitHub[1]. The following
libraries can be found in the Libraries folder:

System.FilePath version 1.4.1.0 (original code from
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/filepath-1.4.1.0)
Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec version 3.1.9 (without permutation
parsers; http://hackage.haskell.org/package/parsec-3.1.9)
Data.Data and Data.Generics from Scrap Your Boilerplate 0.3 (mkT, mkQ,
everything and everywhere have been tested, other functions might work,
some functions have not been ported;
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/syb-0.3)
Data.DList 0.7.1.2 (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dlist-0.7.1.2)

I’d like to thank rdegnan for his port of Data.Typeable[2] and Ingo for
his support with working around bugs in Frege’s type checker.

Regards
Markus

[1] https://github.com/mabre/cspmf/tree/frege
[2] https://github.com/rdegnan/typeable

signature.asc

Ryland Degnan

Jul 29, 2016, 12:00:08 PM7/29/16
to Frege Programming Language
Fantastic! Porting a CSPM library was actually the reason I started looking at Data.Typeable in the first place, though I was intending to port the library used by FDR (https://github.com/tomgr/libcspm). Are you intending to port the CSPM-Interpreter package as well?

I think support for CSP along with formal verification tools could be a killer app for Frege -- I look forward to trying this out!

-Ryland

support...@googlemail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 4:39:50 PM7/31/16
to Frege Programming Language
My bachelor thesis is about the portation of cspmf to Frege, which is used by the ProB animator and model checker. There are currently no plans for a CSPM Interpreter in Frege.

Alexander Myltsev

Dec 16, 2016, 9:47:27 AM12/16/16
to Frege Programming Language
Hi,

gulp21, why you didn't embed Parsec to a standalone library so everyone could refer it as dependency?

gulp21

Dec 18, 2016, 10:49:07 AM12/18/16
to frege-program...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

when you can tell what I have to do in order to make it usable as a
standalone library, I’d do that. I’ve never used Frege with build
systems like gradle.

Den 16.12.2016 kl. 15:47, skrev Alexander Myltsev:
> Hi,
>
> gulp21, why you didn't embed Parsec to a standalone library so everyone
> could refer it as dependency?
>
> On Friday, 29 July 2016 02:31:23 UTC-6, gulp21 wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> as I’ve already mentioned earlier, I have ported some Haskell libraries
> to Frege, and now they are available at GitHub[1]. The following
> libraries can be found in the Libraries folder:
>
> System.FilePath version 1.4.1.0 (original code from
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/filepath-1.4.1.0
> <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/filepath-1.4.1.0>)
> Text.ParserCombinators.Parsec version 3.1.9 (without permutation
> parsers; http://hackage.haskell.org/package/parsec-3.1.9
> <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/parsec-3.1.9>)
> Data.Data and Data.Generics from Scrap Your Boilerplate 0.3 (mkT, mkQ,
> everything and everywhere have been tested, other functions might work,
> some functions have not been ported;
> http://hackage.haskell.org/package/syb-0.3
> <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/syb-0.3>)
> Data.DList 0.7.1.2 (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dlist-0.7.1.2
> <http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dlist-0.7.1.2>)
>
> I’d like to thank rdegnan for his port of Data.Typeable[2] and Ingo for
> his support with working around bugs in Frege’s type checker.
>
> Regards
> Markus
>
> [1] https://github.com/mabre/cspmf/tree/frege
> <https://github.com/mabre/cspmf/tree/frege>