Many TV-links are reported as "working" (ARD, ZDF,..) - in fact they are not! Is this project closed?

Robert

Dec 19, 2013, 3:33:47 PM12/19/13
to free...@googlegroups.com
Even if many user report not working TV-Links the Freetux WebTV-list is unchanged. Is this a sign of no responsivness to users or is this project dead?

elpai...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 8:05:39 AM10/14/14
to free...@googlegroups.com, myl...@gmx.de
I think that this project is dead ! I tried to sent newu links but there is no response . The last time they updatet it is 4 weeks ago.  I have the time to do the updates but cannot find anything to contact a person!