Call for Helping Hands-SF Art Auction

1 view

Free the Hikers

Jan 18, 2011, 11:27:12 AM1/18/11
to Freethehikers
Dear Friends,

Many of you have heard of the art auction benefit coming up this month
in San Francisco...Jan. 29th at SOMArts.

**It is an amazing project with over 70 artists on board, and
delicious music, food and drink lined up!**

The organizing team is humbly requesting more helping hands,
especially on the day of the event to help set up and take down art.
Please see details below, and get in touch with artf...@gmail.com.
We have a list of shifts for people to sign up in the areas of: Door,
set up, take down, and bar help. Helping with flyering and promotion
is also greatly needed. Please email us and we can give you details!

Apologies if you are on this list and live outside of the Bay Area,
but maybe someone you know can help out?

Thanks so much,

Jen and Art Auction Team

ART FOR FREEDOM:

Please join us for an evening of art, food, and music to benefit the
the legal defense of Sarah Shourd, Shane Bauer, and Josh Fattal.

Silent and Live Auction

Doors open at 7:00 PM at SOMArts in San Francisco on Saturday, January
29th, 2011.

SOMarts
934 Brannan Street
San Francisco, CA 94103