Video Messages to the Hikers!

Free

Jan 18, 2010, 11:51:41 PM1/18/10
to Freethehikers
*Apologies for duplicate emails*

Dear Friends of Shane, Sarah and Josh,

In anticipation of the six-month anniversary of the hikers’ detention
we are beginning a video dialogue about Shane, Sarah and Josh and
their unfortunate situation. Send video messages to them encouraging
them to stay strong and endure their difficult detention and
respectfully call on the Iranian authorities to release them on
humanitarian grounds.

Please join your video-voice to the call to Free the Hikers by going
to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxJ5iITJ3I.

All positive video responses are welcome. Please be creative and send
yours in today and encourage friends to do the same. Our collective
love, support, prayers, energy and calls for a release can make a
difference. There is probably a debate within the Iranian leadership
about what to do with our loved ones. Let's support those voices who
are looking to resolve this case as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your unwavering support.

Alex

--
www.freethehikers.org
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=34187&ref=profile