Important! Youtube messages!

Free

Jan 28, 2010, 12:41:02 AM1/28/10
to Freethehikers
Dear Friends and Supporters,

Have you made a video message for Sarah, Shane, and Josh? If you have,
thank you! If not, no reason to be shy! Even a short greeting and well
wishes for them, especially in the next few days, are appreciated.
Everyone has something unique and wonderful to say. The videos will
help grow the campaign globally and keep media focus on Sarah, Shane,
and Josh.....may they come home soon!

Details on how to make a video below.

A message from Shannon Bauer (Shane Bauer’s sister):

January 31st will mark 6 months of detention in Evin Prison in Iran
for Shane, Sarah, and Josh. We miss our family members greatly and
want them home as soon as possible. We know that there are people all
around the world that want to see Shane, Sarah, and Josh return home
to their families and friends. For the six-month vigil we are asking
people to join our efforts on youtube by sending Shane, Sarah, and
Josh video messages. These messages will not only inspire hope but
may also show the Iranians how much the three of them are missed.
So please go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvxJ5iITJ3I and make a
video to show your love and support for Shane, Sarah, and Josh.

Thank you,

Shannon Bauer (Shane Bauer’s sister)