CALL TO ACTION BY SARAH SHOURD: INTERNATIONAL BANNER WEEK

Free the Hikers

Oct 27, 2010, 9:47:14 PM10/27/10
to Freethehikers
Hey It's Sarah,

I'm free. But life is not good because Shane and Josh are STILL
LOCKED UP.

I am asking everyone to make a banner next week, "FREE SHANE AND JOSH"
etc. and put it somewhere VISIBLE!

You can post a picture on our website to show how WIDE-SPREAD and
INTERNATIONAL support is for Shane and Josh's FREEDOM.

LINK TO THE CALL OUT: MORE DETAILS:
http://blog.freethehikers.org/2792/call-to-action-by-sarah-shourd-international-banner-week-ibw/

My dream is to see banners all over the U.S. but especially in OTHER
COUNTRIES where Shane, Josh and I have friends, have traveled and done
solidarity work like: Mexico, Lebanon, Syria, England, Algeria,
Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Venezuela, Columbia etc.

If this is the first time that I'm contacting you since my release
please forgive me and know that I have not forgotten you. It's your
strength that kept me going. Thank you.

All My Love, Sarah Shourd